Thinking about joining cub scouts or want more information?
Here is our Cub Scout Pack 718 Fall 2018 Flier.
Decided to join?
Here is how to register.
If you would like to contact Pack 718, please Email Eric Kusse, the Committee Chair.
Boys and Girls can join Scouts at any time during the year and at any grade K-5.
- Come to learn more about our program and pack at Pack 718 Info Session/Join Night on Tue Sept 18that St. Pius X Community Center between 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm (Note: This is a change in location…we are NOT going to be at Findley for this session).
- Email us your contact info (E-mail/Phone) so we can invite you to the Info Session/Join Night and provide the latest updates and event info to learn more!
- Online Registration also available at: beascout.org. Select Pack 718 and follow these steps.
- Our first Pack Mtg is Tues, October 9th at Findley!
Cub Scouting: Confidence, Character, and Citizenship built in a wrapper of FUN! CLICK HERE for more information.
- To develop a boy’s character,
- Train him in good citizenship,
- And encourage him to become more fit—physically, mentally, and morally.
Purposes of Cub Scouting
Cub Scouting is a year-round, family-oriented part of the Boy Scouts of America program designed for boys who are in first through fifth grades. Parents, leaders, and organizations work together to achieve the 10 purposes of Cub Scouting:
Sportsmanship and Fitness
Fun and Adventure
Preparation for Boy Scouts