Thinking about joining cub scouts or want more information?
Here is our Cub Scout Pack 718 Fall 2018 Flier.
Decided to join?
Here is how to register.
If you would like to contact Pack 718, please Email Eric Kusse, the Committee Chair.
Boys and Girls can join Scouts at any time during the year and at any grade K-5.
- Thank you to all that attended our Pack 718 Info Session/Join Night on Tue Sept 18th. For folks that weren’t able to make it to the join night, you can still learn more about our pack and join if interested.
- Please reference our Info Session slides here for all the details.
- You can fill out an online application here: https://beascout.scouting.org/. Select Cub Scouts, Enter Zip code, and pick Pack 718. Then follow these steps. We will then review your application and get in touch with you to discuss further.
- Our first Pack Mtg is Tues, October 9th at Findley!
Cub Scouting: Confidence, Character, and Citizenship built in a wrapper of FUN! CLICK HERE for more information.
- To develop a boy’s character,
- Train him in good citizenship,
- And encourage him to become more fit—physically, mentally, and morally.
Purposes of Cub Scouting
Cub Scouting is a year-round, family-oriented part of the Boy Scouts of America program designed for boys who are in first through fifth grades. Parents, leaders, and organizations work together to achieve the 10 purposes of Cub Scouting:
Sportsmanship and Fitness
Fun and Adventure
Preparation for Boy Scouts