Thinking about joining cub scouts or want more information?
Here is our Cub Scout Pack 718 2022-2023 Flier.
Decided to join?
Here is how to register.
There are a number of great resources around, but the best places to look are http://beascout.org & http://www.scouting.org for general scouting information.
If you would like to contact Pack 718, please Email our Committee Chair.
Boys and Girls can join Scouts at any time during the year and at any grade K-5.
- Please reference our Info Session slides here for all the details.
- You can fill out an online application here: https://beascout.scouting.org/. Select Cub Scouts, Enter Zip code, and pick Pack 718. Then follow these steps. We will then review your application and get in touch with you to discuss further.
- Our first Pack Mtg is coming soon, Virtually or at Findley, still TBD!
Cub Scouting: Confidence, Character, and Citizenship built in a wrapper of FUN! CLICK HERE for more information.
- To develop a child’s character,
- Train in good citizenship,
- And encourage kids to become more fit—physically, mentally, and morally.
Purposes of Cub Scouting
Cub Scouting is a year-round, family-oriented part of the Boy Scouts of America program designed for boys and girls who are in first through fifth grades. Parents, leaders, and organizations work together to achieve the 10 purposes of Cub Scouting:
Sportsmanship and Fitness
Fun and Adventure
Preparation for Boy Scouts